New opportunities for marketing leverage following Internet marketing distribution and the Madrid Protocol
In conjunction with the Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce and Ellen B. Shankman & Associates, JMB, Factor & Co. is delighted to invite Israeli manufacturers and exporters to a seminar to be held 3:00-6:00 p.m. on Sunday September 5, 2010.
Israel Federation of Chambers of Commerce House, 84 Hashmonaim St., Tel Aviv. Welcome by Adv. Uriel Lynn, President of the FICC
- “Marketing and Branding in the New Era” Dr. Dan Herman, CEO Competitive Advantage LTD.
- Mr Moty Cory, Intellectual Property Director, Nice Systems LTD.
- “Why Create a Trademark Portfolio?” Dr Michael Factor, Partner, JMB, Factor & Co.
- “Branding and Brand Protection Online” Adv. Ellen Shankman, Principle, Ellen B. Shankman &Associates
- “Registering Trademarks has Never Been Easier or More Economical – Using the Madrid Protocol” Adv. Aharon Factor, Head of Trademarks, JMB, Factor & Co.
Reception including a toast to the Jewish New Year. No cover charge.
Please register: firstname.lastname@example.org