INVITATION TO A LES ISRAEL EVENT
LES Israel invites you to an event on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, at 09:00 AM, at ZOA House (בית ציוני אמריקה), 26 Ibn Gabirol St. (corner of Daniel Frisch St.), Tel Aviv. The event will be dedicated to the topic:
The Medical Cannabis Industry –
Navigate Between Legal/Regulatory Requirements
And Business Opportunities
The topic will be presented by distinguished speakers, as follows:
– Dr. Gil Lewitus (PhD), Research Associate, The Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Cannabinoid Research, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, “Medicalization of Medical Cannabis”;
– Ms. Miri Ogintz, Director of the Medical Cannabis Patient Support Program, Institute of Pain Medicine, Rambam Health Care Campus, “Medical Cannabis – From Use to Accepted Treatment”;
– Dr. Roni Attali (PhD), VP Research and Compliance, GemmaCert, Ltd., “The Need for Cannabis Standards: The Next Step on the Path of Legalization”;
– Mr. Itai Rogel, Head of Business Development, Bazelet, Ltd., “Medical Cannabis – Israel & Beyond”;
– Mr. Itai Melchior, Director, Export Policy, Head of Inter-Ministerial Committee for the Export of Medicinal Cannabis, Foreign Trade Administration, Ministry of Economy, “From Medicalization to Export of Medicinal Cannabis”;
– Dr. Nadya Lisovoder (M.D.), CEO, MediCaNL Ltd., and Director of the Galilee Research Administration (Clinical Bio Research, operated by the Ministry for the Development of the Negev and Galilee), “Regulatory and Methodology Aspects of Clinical Studies and Drug Development in Medical Cannabis Products”;
– Dr. Daniella Atzmony (PhD, Advocate & Patent Attorney), Chief Innovation Strategy & IP Officer, Syqe Medical Ltd., “IPR Protection in ‘Medical Cannabis’”;
– Dr. Joe I. Wyse (PhD, Patent Attorney), Head of the Patent Department at Dr. Eyal Bressler & Co., Patent and Law Office, jointly with:
Dr. Eyal Bressler (PhD, Advocate & Patent Attorney), Founder of Dr. Eyal Bressler & Co., Patent and Law Office, “Medical Cannabis Franchising vs. IPR Licensing – Critical Do’s and Don’ts”.
We will allocate some time at the end of the event for discussion and welcome comments from the audience.
The event is free to LES Israel members. Non-members: NIS 100 charge.
It is not clear whether samples will be available.
Although this is a niche event, it may will attract a